This recipe is so quick and easy that I demand you run to your kitchen right now and make it! Unless you’re on some sort of diet. In which case I’m sorry: you’re bound to spend the rest of the day thinking about how this buttery fudge might melt in your mouth and how maybe you could just eat one square and give the rest away and how peanut butter is an excellent source of protein anyway, right?
Here’s what you need:
1 cup butter
1 cup peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups icing sugar
Here’s what you do:
- Prepare an 8×8 pan by lining it with parchment paper and then lightly buttering the paper.
- Microwave butter and peanut butter in a bowl covered with plastic wrap for 2 minutes.
- Remove the plastic wrap, stir and microwave for another two minutes.
- Stir in the vanilla and icing sugar and place the mixture in the pan, smoothing out the surface with a spatula
- Layer a piece of parchment paper over the top of the fudge and refrigerate for two hours.
- Slice and eat. Dare you to eat just one piece!