In my continued celebration of one year (one year!) of blogging at Purple House Cafe, I bring you the top 5 posts of 2013!
5. Homemade Bagels. It’s no wonder these are the fifth most frequently sought-after goodies on this site – they are hands-down the best bagels I’ve ever had. Just recently, we had a bagel brunch featuring these, a toaster on the table, and a whole pile of fixins, including bacon, scrambled eggs, preserves, cheese, cinnamon sugar, and more. Best brunch idea I’ve had in a long time!
4. Salted Chocolate Challah. Need I say more? This bread is fantastic.
3. Raspberry White Chocolate Croquembouche. This extravagant dessert was a long-held bucket list item for me, and I finally managed to cross it off this year.
2. Fig Cupcakes with Vanilla Mascarpone Buttercream. This was one of the first recipes I developed from my own brain! They were delicious.
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte Popsicles. Guess that was no big surprise, eh?